Thursday, October 23, 2014


"I'm living large..."




That's right - we are in charge of our own accomplishments.  We are capable of achieving so much more than we think we can - we just need to believe.  We build walls around ourselves because of fear - fear of failure - even fear of success.  We need to tear those walls down and keep moving forward.  We fear we will try something and fail at it.  Guess what - we might.  Guess what else?  Who cares?  You tried.  That's a success right there.  Failure is never failing if you've learned from it. Use it to figure out what to do differently next time.  I personally have failed many times - I'm proud of that!  I've gone outside of my comfort zone,  tried new things and had a blast.  Sometimes with my head held high, sometimes face down, but I did it!  What have you tried before and failed at?

People say if you've never failed you've never really lived.  I'm living large!!!    :)

No comments:

Post a Comment