Wednesday, September 17, 2014









Shakeology, the healthiest meal of my day!  Watch this quick video and learn what Shakeology is all about.  The truth is,  even though we are feeding our bodies throughout the day we are not properly fueling them.  That is why we have cravings.  That is why we get tired mid-afternoon.  That is why we either gain, or cannot lose weight.  Give your body the proper nutrition it needs and it will thank you ten fold in return!   I love it because it's quick, convenient and I can take it with me wherever I go.  It has seriously cut down on my cravings and I feel more energized.  I have also been able to maintain my weight loss which we know when you hit the big 50 that's sometimes not easy to do!  My favorite flavor is the vegan chocolate, but I really do like them all - just a chocolate girl at heart here :)  Try it for one month and if you don't like it, send it back!  That's the bottom of the bag guarantee!


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aY4j9VYw_1I

No comments:

Post a Comment