Monday, September 8, 2014

Mmmm, Peanut Butter and Jelly.  Crackers, sandwiches - it never gets old!  I think that was my first comfort food and probably ate it every day.  It had the perfect combination of salty and sweet - sticking to the roof of your mouth goodness - all rolled up into one soft, glorious piece of white bread!  A tall glass of cold milk and I was good to go!  It was my kids favorite too - grape jelly please...  Unfortunately,  no more.  Or, so I thought!  I've discovered a Shakeology recipe that satisfies all of my PBJ requirements.  Not only is it delicious and satisfying but it's good for me too!  Who says you have to grow up?  Enjoy!

1 scoop of vanilla Shakeology
1/2 cup of water
1/2 cup of Almond Milk (Regular or unsweetened)
2 TBSP Natural Peanut Butter
1 handful of Red Grapes (frozen or fresh - about 10)
Ice
 Cinnamon to taste (optional).


No comments:

Post a Comment