Sunday, September 28, 2014

It takes 21 days to change a habit. It doesn't matter if it's getting up 1/2 hour earlier, going out for a run or to the gym, changing your eating habits or even quitting a healthy routine. 21 Days. 3 weeks. 504 hours. That's it. That is what it takes to have it register in your brain that this is a new routine. Good OR Bad. After that - you got yourself a new habit! I think that's why it's so easy to fall off of the path of healthy eating and exercise. You fall off the wagon for one day, which leads to the next and the next. Now that habit is registered. I've fallen off that track before. You just have to take a deep breath and jump back on! Follow me on my 21 day journey of clean eating. I'm going to follow my 21 Day Fix portion controlled containers and help people get back into the habit of clean, healthy eating! Below is my menu for week 1 - join me! Monday September, 29, 2014 123.6 lbs. Let's see where this goes!



No comments:

Post a Comment