Saturday, November 8, 2014

Reclaim week of
The Ultimate Reset is complete!

Well, my first week of the Ultimate Reset is complete!  It went quickly and I learned so many new recipes!  All of my eating was conscious eating - no mindless snacking - how I used to be guilty of!  I can't believe how much I snacked before when not even hungry!  I took my supplements and alkalinize as directed and even got used to "the green stuff".  I know I said it was like pond scum on my first day, but really, we ended up having a friendly rivalry which is good because there's more to take!  FYI:  The Alkalinize  helps to neutralize excess acid in your system improving your overall ph level.  It promotes a strong immune system, anti-inflammatory responses and is essential for great health!
It was a combination of alf alfa, barley, kamut & organic wheat grasses!

On to some of my favorite recipes!

The baked Salmon was amazing! 

1 clove garlic
2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
1 Tbsp chopped fresh basil
1/2 tsp Himalayan Sea Salt
1/2 tsp herbal salt seasoning like Mrs Dash
1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
1 Tsp chopped fresh parsley
1 6 oz fillet wild caught salmon

Combine ingredients and pour over Salmon to marinate for at least 20 minutes, turning once. Place Salmon fillet on aluminum foil & cover with marinade.  Seal foil shut.  Bake at 350* for 20 minutes or until flakes easily with a fork.  Enjoy!


Another Fun favorite was making my own Nori Rolls with Tempeh!


1/2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
1 strip smokey tempeh
1 sheet Nori Seaweed
1/3 cup cooked brown rice
1/4 medium avocado sliced
1/4 medium carrot, match stick
1/4 cucumber, cut into thin strips
sesame seeds

Heat oil in skillet and brown Tempeh on each side, about 3-4 minutes.  Place Nori Seaweed on plate and top with rice, covering Nori 1/2 lengthwise.  Layer remaining ingredients and roll.  wet end of Nori Seaweed to seal.  Cut into slices.  *Use a sharp knife - it's tough to cut through!

And lastly, my favorite breakfast - Creamed rice with fruit, walnuts & syrup!


This was just plain old comfort food!  Cook the Rice cereal according to package directions & top with chopped green apple, chopped walnuts and 1 Tbsp of Pure Maple Syrup.  Life couldn't be easier!

Some of the side effects that I've felt were achy muscles at times but nothing too serious or that I couldn't handle.  That's about it!  One of the major things I've noticed on The Ultimate Reset besides my better eating habits - my SLEEP!  When my head hits the pillow I am out like a light!  I am such a light sleeper that that used to never happen! zzzzzzz.......


No comments:

Post a Comment